For the first time a photography competition offers 8 months following-up a photographer in Paris with the photographers FLORE and Sylvie Hugues, offering the FotoMasterclass session #2 as well as exposure of their work while being published in Fisheye magazine and an exhibition at the Fotofever fair on the Carrousel of the Louvre in November 2018. This edition, Marta Gili, director of the Jeu de Paume will chair the jury. The jury will be composed of Brigitte Patient (France Inter), Cécile Schall (Fotofever), Eric Karsenty (Fisheye), FLORE (FotoMasterclass) et Sylvie Hugues (FotoMasterclass).
Five prizes will be available :
- 1st prize: the forming with FotoMasterclass#2 2018 + exhibition at Fotofever fair 2018 + a credit of 400 euros on Picto Online and a publication in Fisheye on the masterclass issue.
- 2nd prize: a Fuji XT20 camera + a credit of 150 euros for Picto Online + a portfolio reading (1h) with one of the FotoMasterclass instructors.
- 3rd prize: a Fujifilm X100T camera + a credit of 75 euros for Picto Online
- 4th prize: a fund for Canson paper (250 euros) + one years subscription to Fisheye Magazine
- 5th prize: a fund for Canson paper(150 euros) + one years subscription to Fisheye Magazine
How to enter?
To participate, you need to fill in the online inscription form before the 30th of December 2017. A few tips:
- Photographers semi-professionel and amateurs can enter.
- A series of 10 to15 photographes in jpeg, 1000 pixel and 500Ko maximum. The file name can be titled: fileSurname_Name_Number.jpg
- A biographie as well as a description (1 page maximum in PDF or Word format).
- Entering fees are a total of 10€.
More information here.
Cover photo © FLORE