Created in 2013, Revela’T is an international festival dedicated to analog photography. Located in Barcelona, it presents each year contemporary photographers, using the medium to express their creativity. This year’s theme? Our own universes. A way for artists and visitors to escape, and to imagine an immersion in a reassuring and intimate place, far from the current health crisis. Would you like to take part in the edition? Try your luck before February 28th!
How to apply:
The call for applications is open to all photographers working with analog, regardless of their age. To participate, you just have to register online on the festival’s website. The application form must contain the following information:
- your personal information;
- a biography;
- a selection of ten images;
- a note presenting your exhibition project
Please note that a registration fee of 20€ must be paid
The results will be announced in March 2021. All finalists will be presented on the festival’s website and publications. They will also receive a VIP pass to discover the event.
- The winners of the 3rd prize (undetermined number) will be able to exhibit their work in one of the galleries of the OFF circuit – in Barcelona or in other cities.
- The winners of the second prize (5) will be exhibited in a group show within the festival.
- The winner will present a solo exhibition at Revela’T 2021. Production, travel and accommodation costs will be offered to him/her.
© Marc Ávila Català, 2020 winner