To prepare its 11th edition, the European photography festival Circulation(s) launched a call for entry. You have until September 13th to apply, in hope of being exhibited at the unique Parisian event!
Put together around a young a contemporary programme, the festival Circulation(s) will be back in 2021, to celebrate its 11th edition. To prepare, the artistic direction, by the Fetart collective, has launched a call for entry. Twenty or so photographers will be selected and exhibited at the festival – now a must-see event of the cultural and photographic Parisian scene. Photography, audio-visual media, sound installation – Circulation(s) is innovating. Besides the exhibitions, encounters, workshops and educational activities will be organised, to help you enjoy the experience. Join now the next edition’s line-up!
How to participate?
- The call is open to all European or living in Europe photographers starting their career
- There is no age limit
- Bodies of work using projections, sound and visual installations are accepted
- You must pay a 25€ application fee
To apply, you must submit your file online, before September 13th, at midnight. It must contain:
- The application forms
- A Zip file, composed of 15 pictures maximum (JPEG format, 72 dpi, 800 pixels maximum for the shorter side) entitled as follow: name_number
- A short-written biography (about 300 characters, spaces not included), in French or English, in PDF
- A short text (about 500 characters, spaces not included) about the series, in French or English, in PDF
The laureates will be selected and contacted by a jury of professionals which will meet in September 2020.
They will be part of the 11th edition of Festival Circulation(s), which will take place from March 6th, to May 2nd, 2021, at the Centquatre-Paris.
© Todd Antony