For the occasion of The Photography Encounters of the 10h arrondissement, come and discover the most recent project of Samuel Bollendorff Les Morts de la Rue, partners with the organization Collectif Les Morts de la Rue (Collectif Street Deaths).
Everyday we learn about a death of someone homeless.
- Average age : 49.
- Average life expectancy : 80.
GOALS OF THE COLLECTIVE LES MORTS DE RUE (STREET DEATHS COLLECTIF)
- One needs to know that most people who live or have lived on the street will die homeless.
- Putting forth and developing the necessary actions :
- For research and study, denunciation often causes violent episodes and deaths ;
- For funerals worthy of humanity ;
- For support of those grieving, without social, racial, political or religious discrimination
© Samuel Bollendorf
La Colonie – Rue la Fayette, Paris